Friday, April 5, 2013

MN Monthly Magazine- April 2013

Click this image to view all of them larger.
As always, I like to throw in a little post about what's been happening in the world of fashion as well as the arts! This month, check out my latest fashion spread in Minnesota Monthly Magazine shot by the talented Minneapolis photographer, Erika Ludwig.  Hair and makeup by Margo Gordon.  Location: beautiful home on Lake of the Isles.

Stylist Barbara Schmidt took me out of my usual jeans, boots and t-shirt ensemble I have been living in all winter... so nice!   Imaginative pairings of pattern and color seems to be the trend everywhere this spring. Everything we shot can be found local, mixing high end with vintage finds.







Also in this issue is the beauty advice (below) from friend and extremely talented (and famous) makeup artist, Fatima Olive.  Anything Fatima advises, I know I can trust.  Coincidentally, we worked together yesterday on a shoot and she used her "expert's product pick" on me, so I can agree... the Clinique Chubby Stick is a winner.    Check out Fatima's website and her beauty blog... It's really well done and has more great advice.   






1 comment :

  1. Barbara Schmidt is the best- I love her!! Looks like you had some fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feedback? Let me hear it!

Blog Archive